2006 Najad 332
Yacht price :
Precious Lady is a rare find. This 2006 Najad 332 is in like new condition. Stored indoors for winters and lightly used during her summers. She is barely broken in with only 214 hours on her 28 h.p. diesel engine. Her interior and exterior sparkle! She features in-mast furling, a bow thruster, a Webasto heated interior, refrigeration, comfortable accommodations, Raymarine electronics and great sailing performance.
Typically to get a boat of this quality in this condition requires patience as build times can run upwards of one year. Precious Lady is available now and will provide many years of cruising pleasure and memories to her next owners.
- Jamestown, RI, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Precious Lady
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 33 ft - 10.06 meter
- 32 ft 8 in - 9.96 meter
- 10 ft 8 in - 3.25 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- 44 ft 11 in - 13.69 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 11660 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Sail Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 28 (Individual), 28 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 24 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 45 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 10 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Precious Lady features a first class handcrafted interior in selected African Mahogany, hand polished and varnished to a satin finish. Cupboards and doors feature profile milled substantial frames.
The layout features three cabins, a galley, nav station and a head.
The forward owners cabin features a double sized V-berth with a hanging locker to port and shelves and a locker to starboard. There are lockers both port and starboard surrounding the V-berth, an opening hatch and two opening ports.
The main saloon features two long settees with seat backs that hinge up for extra width on the berth and storage behind. There are lockers and shelves outboard and above the settees. There is a large drop leaf dining table with a bottle locker within the table; seating for dining is from both the port and starboard settees.
The aft cabin features a large double berth, lockers and shelves, a vented hanging locker, reading lamps and 2 opening ports.
The navigation area is located amidships to starboard and features a forward facing navigation table with drawers, a chart light, and stowage for charts. The electrical panel, main service switches, stereo system, VHF radio and a Raymarine Multi display are located at the nav station.
The easy clean head compartment features a vanity sink, Corian countertop, vented hanging locker, shower curtain, Jabsco manual toilet, 10 gallon holding tank, hot and cold pressure water, hand held shower, and electric shower pump.
- Webasto diesel heater with outlets to all livings spaces
- AM/FM/CD Stereo with Bose speakers in saloon
- Curtains for all ports
- Shades for hatches
- Cantalupi halogen lighting
- Reading lamps
- Dorade ventilation
Precious Lady features a L-shaped sea going galley located just below the companionway to port allows free passage between the cockpit and saloon; and easy meal service to either the cockpit or the dining table in the main saloon.
- Well insulated 12 volt refrigerated ice box with suspended basket.
- Gimballed twin burner stove with oven.
- Work top over stove, easy to remove and stow behind the stove.
- Remote controlled propane shutoff valve
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Hot and cold pressure water system
- 37 gallon stainless steel water tank
- Large work areas with durable easy clean laminate counter tops
- Teak cutting/drainage board that fits and stores over a sink
- Storage cupboards for plates, cups and glasses
- Cupboard under stove for pans, etc.
- Waste basket under sink
- Drawers, one for cutlery
- Cutting board
- Folding countertop serves as extra work area
- Lights over work area.
Precious Lady features a robust 12 volt and 110 amp electrical system.
- 12 volt, twin electric pole system
- 4 AGM 75 Ah Exide house batteries (new)
- 1 AGM 75 Ah Exide engine start battery (new)
- 12 volt 60 Ah alternator
- Mastervolt 110/12v battery charger (new)
- Charging regulator for engine and domestic batteries
- The cables to a large extent run in conduits
- Main switch panel with circuit breakers adjacent to chart table
- Water and fuel meters, voltmeter
- One main switch for the engine circuit and one (alt. two) for the domestic circuit
- 12 volt power sockets in the forward cabin, at the navigation table and behind windshield in the cockpit
- 4 110 electrical outlets
- 30 amp shore power
- Shore power cord
- Interior halogen lights
- Navigation lights
- Anchor light
- Foredeck light
- Steaming light
Precious Lady Volvo engine is barely broken in with only 214 hours!
- Volvo Penta MD2030 saildrive, 28 h.p. 3-cylinder direct injection 4-stroke marine diesel with fresh water cooling.
- 3-blade bronze folding propeller.
- Engine hours: 214 hours
- 24 gallon stainless steel fuel tank with tank drain pump
- Single lever throttle/forward/reverse control.
- Engine control panel with displays for rpm, oil pressure, engine temp, battery charging and engine hour meter.
- Audible warning for oil pressure and water temperature.
- Well sound -insulated engine room.
- Wet exhaust with swan neck and effective rubber silencer.
- The engine is easily accessible for service behind the companionway steps and below the aft cabin bunk.
- Outlet for hot water boiler on the engine cooling system.
- Separate fuel filter.
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION
Precious Lady is nicely equipped with Raymarine electronics for easy navigation
- Raymarine 6001 Smartpilot/autopilot system
- Raymarine C80 chartplotter/gps/radar at helm
- Raymarine ST60 wind, speed and depth instruments above the companionway
- Raymarine ST60 multi at navigation station
- Raymarine 240 VHF remote with speakers at nav station and in cockpit
- VHF combi antenna
- Suunto illuminated compass at helm
- 12 volt socket at helm
- Stereo speakers in cockpit
SAILS, RIGGING AND CANVAS
Precious Lady is set up for easy single handed sailing with in mast furling and roller furling genoa.
- In-mast furling,UK Sails tri-radial mainsail (original)
- UK sails furling overlapping mylar genoa (original)
- UK Sails gennaker (new)
- Selden 17/18th in mast furling fractional mast with double spreaders, fore and aft lowers
- Height 44'11" above deck, deck stepped on the coachroof and supported by a steel pillar, that is placed on the floor plate construction
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging.
- Mast is fitted with deck lights, steaming light and prepared for spinnaker equipment
- Selden boom with internal outhaul and twin reefing lines with stoppers
- Mainsheet and traveller on coach roof, forward of windshield
- Topping lift
- Selden rodkick vang with gas dampener
- Furlex roller furling forestay
- Lewmar adjustable genoa cars
- Car towing lines led to cockpit
- Mechanical backstay adjuster.
- Six-to-one cut mainsheet to a Wichard eye in the cockpit.
- Andersen self-tailing stainless steel winches
- Winch handles
- Full enclosure
- Helm cover
- Hatch covers
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND EQUIPMENT
Precious Lady is full of wonderful amenities and features that will provide many years of comfortable and safe cruising experiences.
- Webasto diesel heater
- An integral swimming platform with swimming and safety ladder in the transom.
- Swim platform shower
- Teak stern rail seats
- Easily fitted, revolving cockpit table
- Cupholders at helm
- Aluminum framed hard windshield with dodger
- Cockpit map light under windshield
- Cockpit enclosure canvas
- Grab rails outside of windshield
- Elk hide leather covered Solimar wheel steering
- 3 lifeline gates for easy boarding
- Large cockpit locker
- Helmsman seat locker
- Propane tank locker
- Shallow tray locker to port in cockpit
- Dummy burglar alarm
Anchoring and docking
- Bow rail with opening
- Bow roller
- Anchor locker
- Lofrans electric anchor windlass
- 15 kg Stainless steel Bruce anchor with 131 feet of 8 mm chain
- Electric bow thruster
- 3 bladed folding prop
- 6 10" stainless steel mooring cleats
- Brass strip protection at mooring cleats
- 4 fenders
- 4 dock lines
- Boat hook
- 2 x fire extinguishers
- Fire extinguisher inlet to engine room
- Emergency tiller
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit
- Teak grab rails on coachroof
- Coast guard plaques
- Grounding plate
- Owners manuals
- Flag staff
- White hull with carmine red trim and water lines inlaid in the Gelcoat
NAJAD Yachts are built to the highest standards
- The hull is built in a sandwich construction with Divinicell coring to give strength and insulation.
- The outer laminate is of ISO -polyester and is reinforced with hand laid multi axial Rowing sheets.
- The surface layer is of NGA Gelcoat for maximum protection against water penetration.
- The floor plate construction with integrated engine fitting is made up of multi axial Rowing sheets, laminated as reinforcement. This supports the keel fittings and the mast pillar.
- Additional longitudinal reinforcements (stringers) in the hull.
- All main bulkheads are laminated to the hull.
- The mast pillar is bolted to the floor plate construction.
- Below the water line the hull is treated with epoxy primer and antifouling paint.
- The hull is top coated internally.
- The lead keel is bolted on with acid resistant steel bolts. The bottom of the keel is designed to reduce the water flow, which results in less drag.
- Spade rudder in NACA profiles in glass fiber rein - forced polyester with alloyed aluminium rudderpost.
- Deck and coach roof are built in sandwich construction in glass fiber reinforced polyester.
- The deck and coach roof are laminated with a nonslip surface
- Hull and deck are laminated together.
- The gunwale is covered by a teak capping with a brass rail on the outside that serves as a rubbing strake.
- Large self draining locker forward for chain, warps and fenders.
- Four deck drains to avoid staining to topsides.
- Cockpit sole, seats and upper side of cockpit coaming covered in caulked, solid teak.
- Flush mounted recesses in the coamings port and starboard